Getting started guide
Online Submission »»
Download of forms »»
Guidelines for ETH Fellowship Applications »»
Detailed submission instructions »»
1. Download the required forms from the download area.
2. Fill out the forms and complete other necessary documents. Documents must be converted to PDF format prior to submission.
3. Login to the web-based online submission system with your nethz user name and password.
4. Click the "new proposal" link on the left side of the browser window and enter the basic information for ETH Fellowship application.
5. Store the basic information with the "Save" button. At this point, the proposal appears in the "My proposals" list with an "In preparation" status. The proposal is not yet submitted; you can still change the information. Click "Save" after every change. You can delegate the rights to edit and submit the proposal to any owner of a valid nethz account by using the "Delegation" button.
6. Click the "References & Reviewer Suggestions" button and enter information on the 2 persons you are asking to provide a reference for you. Please identify them as "References" in the drop down field. The (signed and scanned) letters of reference should be sent by the
indicated persons directly to email@example.com within the
Please also suggest up to four names of potential external reviewers for the assessment of your application. Please identify them as "Reviewer Suggestions" in the drop down field and fill out the required fields, in order to allow us to efficiently contact them.
7. Use "Create Cover Sheet" to generate the proposal's leading page. Send a signed hard copy of this page to the specified address. The Office of Research must receive the signed hard copy no later than one week after the submission deadline.
8. Upload the required documents with the "Attachment" button - see detailed instructions. The cover sheet will be uploaded automatically.
9. Submit the application with the "Save & Submit" button.
Diese Website wird in älteren Versionen von Netscape ohne graphische Elemente dargestellt. Die Funktionalität der Website ist aber trotzdem gewährleistet. Wenn Sie diese Website regelmässig benutzen, empfehlen wir Ihnen, auf Ihrem Computer einen aktuellen Browser zu installieren. Weitere Informationen finden Sie auf
The content in this site is accessible to any browser or Internet device, however, some graphics will display correctly only in the newer versions of Netscape. To get the most out of our site we suggest you upgrade to a newer browser.